Cover up while you represent your favorite team in this authentic Stephon Gilmore New England Patriots On-Field Sideline Logo Gaiter Scarf! This on-field collection face covering features elite, team-specific details to add authenticity to your look on gameday while you wear what the players wear!
- All-over team-colored design with bold team logo display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Miniature team logo, player jersey number display, and team-colored stripe accent for extra fandom
- Pairs great with your favorite New England Patriots jersey
- Multifunctional - can be utilized as a face cover, neck gaiter, snood, wristband, headband, and ponytail holder, so you can wear it however you want
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable to keep you comfortable
- Durable, double-layered construction
- Stretchable fabric, one size fits most, making this perfect for anyone
- Stitched finish
- Adjustable to match design correctly on face
- Reusable, so you can wear it again and again
- Material: Polyester
- Recommended wash after each use
- Hand wash cold, air dry or tumble dry low, do not bleach
- Officially licensed by NFL & NFLPA
- This Fashion Gaiter Scarf is not a medical device. It is not intended to be personal protective equipment (PPE) and should not be used by healthcare professionals, first responders, or used in a healthcare/clinical environment or setting. The Fashion Gaiter Scarf is not intended to prevent or protect from any form of illness or disease (or otherwise).
- Please note: We can only accept returns on face covers and gaiter scarves that are unopened, unworn, and still in original packaging. Any returns will undergo inspection when we receive them, and your refund will be processed once your return passes inspection. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if it is evident that the face cover/gaiter scarf has been used or packaging has been tampered.
Get in Line. Get the goods.
Create or sign in to your free FOCO Member account for a chance to buy this product the moment it’s released.