Cover up while you represent your favorite team in this authentic DJ LeMahieu New York Yankees On-Field Gameday Pinstripe Stitched Gaiter Scarf! This authentic collection face covering features replica details to add authenticity to your look on gameday.
- All-over team-colored, pinstripe design with player jersey number display and team logo display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Multifunctional - can be utilized as a face cover, neck gaiter, snood, wristband, headband, and ponytail holder, so you can wear it however you want
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable to keep you comfortable
- Durable construction
- Stretchable fabric, one size fits most, making this perfect for anyone
- Seamless free end design
- Roll to desired comfort
- Adjustable to match design correctly on face
- Reusable, so you can wear it again and again
- Material: Polyester
- Recommended wash after each use
- Hand wash cold, air dry or tumble dry low, do not bleach
- Players Choice Academy?
- Officially licensed by MLB & MLBPA
- This Fashion Gaiter Scarf is not a medical device. It is not intended to be personal protective equipment (PPE) and should not be used by healthcare professionals, first responders, or used in a healthcare/clinical environment or setting. The Fashion Gaiter Scarf is not intended to prevent or protect from any form of illness or disease (or otherwise).
Get in Line. Get the Goods.
How It Works
To make sure FOCO Members have an equal chance to purchase high-demand items on our site, we use a Line Checkout System.
Wait time may vary based on demand.
Improve Your Odds
Here’s how to make your Line Checkout experience as easy as possible:
1. Become a FOCO Member
Line Checkout is available to FOCO Members only.
2. Update your FOCO Member profile
Make sure your shipping & payment information is current.
3. Set a Reminder
Set a calendar reminder for 15 min before the scheduled item's launch date and time.
4. Be Prepared
Make sure you’re signed in to your FOCO Member account and ready when the product launches.