On Opening Day, Take Me Out to the Ballgame just hits different. Play that classic tune with the push of a button by adding this Bernie Brewer Milwaukee Brewers Opening Day Mascot Bobblehead to your starting lineup!
- Portrays mascot posing and holding bag of peanuts and snack box, ready to enjoy the game
- MLB 2021 Opening Day logo display on top of base to commemorate the start of a fresh season
- Button on top of base that activates speaker that plays “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” song that will make every moment feel like the seventh inning stretch
- Front team logo display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 9 in.
- NOTE: In order to get these bobbles to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of four (4) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Not a toy
- Individually numbered out of 2,021
- Officially licensed
Get in Line. Get the Goods.
How It Works
To make sure FOCO Members have an equal chance to purchase high-demand items on our site, we use a Line Checkout System.
Wait time may vary based on demand.
Improve Your Odds
Here’s how to make your Line Checkout experience as easy as possible:
1. Become a FOCO Member
Line Checkout is available to FOCO Members only.
2. Update your FOCO Member profile
Make sure your shipping & payment information is current.
3. Set a Reminder
Set a calendar reminder for 15 min before the scheduled item's launch date and time.
4. Be Prepared
Make sure you’re signed in to your FOCO Member account and ready when the product launches.