No-no? Oh, heck yes. Prove you're a real smart Alec and celebrate Mills' incredible achievement with this Alec Mills Chicago Cubs Ambassador No Hitter Bobblehead!
- Bobblehead designed by Mills with the FOCO Design Team
- Portrays Mills wearing his gameday uniform in a pitching action pose, ready to strike out the competition
- Thematic stadium backdrop with ivy accents, wordmark team name display, and NONO text display to make you feel right at home in Wrigleyville
- Team logo display on top of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Text display on front of base commemorating Mills’ first career no-hitter on September 13, 2020, a date he will surely never forget
- Wrigley Field scoreboard-themed front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 8 in.
- NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of two (2) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Not a toy
- Players Choice Academy™
- Edition size: 144
- Individually numbered
- Officially licensed
Get in Line. Get the goods.
Create or sign in to your free FOCO Member account for a chance to buy this product the moment it’s released.