This is proof that trusting the process works. Put on for the City of Brotherly Love with this Joel Embiid Philadelphia 76ers 2022 City Jersey Bobblehead.
- Portrays Embiid wearing his City Edition gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to make big plays in bigger style
- Thematic backdrop with retro wordmark team name display to enjoy a blast from the past
- Retro team logo display on reverse side of backdrop for even more throwback goodness
- BROTHERLY LOVE text display on backdrop so you can properly rep Philly
- Thematic, spectrum-inspired design on top of base to bring back memories of yesteryear
- Jersey number display on top of base, even though we know he's No. 1 in your heart
- Retro team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 8 in.
- NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of two (2) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly in appearance from the product’s image on our website due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
- Please understand that all handmade items, by nature, may have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there can be inconsistencies based on the creative nature, and it is possible that one item may look a little different from the next.
- Our items may have natural and unique imperfections.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items that are exactly the same.
- Not a toy
- Edition Size: 221
- Individually numbered
- Officially licensed by the National Basketball Association
Get in Line. Get the goods.
Create or sign in to your free FOCO Member account for a chance to buy this product the moment it’s released.