Two Yankee greats. One legendary bobblehead. Check out the Judgment Day that Ruth Built and enjoy some pinstripe pride that dreams are made of with this Babe Ruth & Aaron Judge New York Yankees Dyersville Cornfield Dual Bobblehead!
- Portrays Ruth and Judge wearing their gameday uniforms and having a catch, making a perfect team
- Thematic backdrop with corn field, moon, silo, stadium lights, and rustic scoreboard accents that will make your collection feel more like Iowa
- Ruth’s half is in black and white, Judge’s half is in color for greatness of the past and present
- MAYBE THIS IS HEAVEN text display on front of base for heavenly team spirit
- Team logo display on sides of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Sign accent with front name displays so everyone knows who the faces of your franchise are
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 5 in.
- NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of two (2) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly in appearance from the product’s image on our website due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
- Please understand that all handmade items, by nature, may have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there can be inconsistencies based on the creative nature, and it is possible that one item may look a little different from the next.
- Our items may have natural and unique imperfections.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items that are exactly the same.
- Not a toy
- Players Choice Academy™
- Edition Size: 421
- Individually numbered
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
Get in Line. Get the goods.
Create or sign in to your free FOCO Member account for a chance to buy this product the moment it’s released.